CAMP COVE Opal Bottoms - Rachael Sarra - MediumCamp Cove
The 'Opal' bottoms are our fuller coverage, low rise bikini bottom.
This print has been designed by Rachael Sarra, a contemporary Aboriginal artist from Goreng Goreng Country. This print was created exclusively by Rachael for Camp Cove Swim.
- Butter soft fabric
- Enclosed seams (for seam free look)
- Full coverage across the bum
- Fabric provides 50+SPF protection
- Outer layer: 78% Recycled Polyester 22% Elastane
- Lining: 78% Recycled Polyamide 22% Elastane
- Can be worn reversed
- Made ethically in Jervis Bay, NSW, Australia
- Model wears size small
|Small (AUS 6 - 8)||Medium (AUS 10 - 12)||Large (AUS 14 - 16)|
|BUST||78 - 83cm||88 - 93cm||98 - 103cm|
|WAIST||60 - 65cm||70 - 75cm||80 - 85cm|
|HIP||86 - 91cm||96 - 101cm||101 - 106cm|
To ensure you get an accurate result when measuring your size, please follow the below guidelines:
Bust – measure across the fullest part and across the shoulder blades. Ensure the tape measure is sitting straight across the back.
Waist – measure the natural waistline (usually the smallest part of the torso).
Hips – measure the widest part of the hip/bottom.